estimated BC on 140 gr 6.5 mm Accubond

Also curious on this ?

Would also be curious if there is going to be a recommended twist rate for this bullet? 1 in 9 ok, or going to have to be faster ?

The latest catalog shows a BC of .509. :grin:

UPDATE: A 1-9" twist will stabilize the bullet but shooting them out of a slower twist may lead to some problems.

I've got a 1-8.5 poly rifled barrel that would love them. Please advise where and when they will be availible in Canada. I will test them for you if volunteers are required....... :lol: Or not, that is only a week on the phone to get a export permit.

JT.

Man ! Those would make a 264 Win mag siiiiiing!

My 264 loves 140 Bergers and SMK's, I'll be testing some 130 AB's, but 140's would hit harder.

JT.[/u]

Thanks for the info. I'll be trying them in my 6.5-284 with 1:8.5 twist bbl...when I can find them on the shelves. :grin:

The word on the street is we'll start producing them in early May which might mean a mid-may ship-date. Keep in mind these are estimated dates and could quite possibly change. :grin:

Are they available yet? my past experiences with other AccuBond bullet tests tells me in my conditions , My 6.5 Gibbs should run them at about .6 BC to get my charts to match my trajectory.
a 140 AccuBond at 3340 fps with a BC of .6, oughta work!
RR

Back