Handloading Supply

I think this was posted before but the address was different then. The 5 and 4 star ratings are making me LMAO read them.

I had an extraordinary involvement in…

I had an extraordinary involvement in handloadingsupply.com and their items. Finding what I needed, adding it to my shopping basket, and finishing my exchange were all straightforward cycles. In any case, setting up a record with handloadingsupply.com early is energetically suggested. To facilitate the advancement of the task.

The dealer sent me an item that was…

The dealer sent me an item that was precisely exact thing I requested and looking good. For my reloading and shooting prerequisites, I'll turn handloadingsupply all the more every now and again.

I was satisfied with the assistance I…

I was satisfied with the assistance I got from start to finish. There were no issues with the closeout or the merchant's exhibition. Everything worked out as expected and effortlessly.

The item was of brilliant quality and…

The item was of brilliant quality and similarly as expressed when it showed up on time. Handloadingsupply.com has been a delight to work with.

As far as transactions go

As far as transactions go, it couldn't have been simpler. The seller was responsive and expeditious in shipping the goods. The responsiveness of the receiving FFL was a factor in this. Handloading supplies will be my first port of call for any things that the dealers may carry.

This is the greatest place to get a…

This is the greatest place to get a reloading for me: Handloadingsupply. They handled the deal with consummate skill and professionalism. Within days of the order, the merchandise was delivered to the customer. I intend to place bids on further items from this site.

What an incredible put to purchase or…

What an incredible put to purchase or offer on reload supplies and different things that make a difference to me. This site is perfect. Handloading supply's solid merchants have forever been my go-to hotspot for securing things. I'm exceptionally satisfied with the reaction from the different merchants after buys, the speed of transportation, and the state of the items that I've gotten. " Thank you Handloading supplies for the phenomenal encounters!

This is the best spot to get a…

This is the best spot to get a reloading for me: Handloadingsupply. They took care of the arrangement with perfect ability and amazing skill. Promptly after the request, the product was conveyed to the client. I expect to put offers on additional things from this site.

No F-ing way Americans wrote those above reviews the writing is weird, plus if you looked at the names I have to say there are a lot of Female reloaders and they are all buying from this site I would expect maybe 1 to 10 Female to Male ratio but it's around 50/50 on this site.

I think this was posted before but the address was different then. The 5 and 4 star ratings are making me LMAO read them.

I had an extraordinary involvement in…

I had an extraordinary involvement in handloadingsupply.com and their items. Finding what I needed, adding it to my shopping basket, and finishing my exchange were all straightforward cycles. In any case, setting up a record with handloadingsupply.com early is energetically suggested. To facilitate the advancement of the task.

The dealer sent me an item that was…

The dealer sent me an item that was precisely exact thing I requested and looking good. For my reloading and shooting prerequisites, I'll turn handloadingsupply all the more every now and again.

I was satisfied with the assistance I…

I was satisfied with the assistance I got from start to finish. There were no issues with the closeout or the merchant's exhibition. Everything worked out as expected and effortlessly.

The item was of brilliant quality and…

The item was of brilliant quality and similarly as expressed when it showed up on time. Handloadingsupply.com has been a delight to work with.

As far as transactions go

As far as transactions go, it couldn't have been simpler. The seller was responsive and expeditious in shipping the goods. The responsiveness of the receiving FFL was a factor in this. Handloading supplies will be my first port of call for any things that the dealers may carry.

This is the greatest place to get a…

This is the greatest place to get a reloading for me: Handloadingsupply. They handled the deal with consummate skill and professionalism. Within days of the order, the merchandise was delivered to the customer. I intend to place bids on further items from this site.

What an incredible put to purchase or…

What an incredible put to purchase or offer on reload supplies and different things that make a difference to me. This site is perfect. Handloading supply's solid merchants have forever been my go-to hotspot for securing things. I'm exceptionally satisfied with the reaction from the different merchants after buys, the speed of transportation, and the state of the items that I've gotten. " Thank you Handloading supplies for the phenomenal encounters!

This is the best spot to get a…

This is the best spot to get a reloading for me: Handloadingsupply. They took care of the arrangement with perfect ability and amazing skill. Promptly after the request, the product was conveyed to the client. I expect to put offers on additional things from this site.

No F-ing way Americans wrote those above reviews the writing is weird, plus if you looked at the names I have to say there are a lot of Female reloaders and they are all buying from this site I would expect maybe 1 to 10 Female to Male ratio but it's around 50/50 on this site.
Yiu just discriminating now!🤣

A fool and his money are soon parted. Think about it, how can that site have every powder and primer available when you can't find some of those offerings with the FBI and bloodhounds anywhere else.

When a place only accepts Venmo and Zelle but no credit cards as payment, listen, can you hear that buzzing rattlesnake, you had better run in the opposite direction.

a few things to look for that seem to weed out the scammers .

no limits , you can buy as much as you want .
have just about everything in stock .
payments by paypal friends and family , venmo , zelle . supposedly , these are not refundable
not accepting credit cards
no hazmat fees
prices are usually to good to be true

a few things to look for that seem to weed out the scammers .

no limits , you can buy as much as you want .
have just about everything in stock .
payments by paypal friends and family , venmo , zelle . supposedly , these are not refundable
not accepting credit cards
no hazmat fees
prices are usually to good to be true
Hey, I take PayPal and Venmo...But I don't (98% of the time) have any rests in stock:ROFLMAO:
I do have a waiting list, but I don't require a deposit or any money down to get on the waiting lists... I guess I am doing this wrong:LOL:
I need to work on my game some more

I received an email from powder valley today ,on being cautious with online purchases . pretty close to what I posted above .

5 WAYS TO SPOT A FRAUDULENT WEBSITE:

There are several fraudulent websites popping up trying to entice you to place an order for something they don't have in stock. They are copying information from major retailers, and showing items in stock that aren't. These sites are coming up on major search engines when searching for hard to get items.

Here are 5 things to look for before placing an order:​
If they show every in-demand product in stock and prices are too good to be true.

Demand continues to outpace supply, and we have seen a significant number of price increases. If their prices are lower than the industry market price, please be mindful.

Powder Valley is the nationwide leader for sales of Primers, Powder, Brass, Bullets and Ammunition for reloading components. We are doing everything we can to keep our prices down and continue on focusing on Shooters supporting Shooters. Our quantities received from the manufacturers have decreased even more and the outlook on the horizon doesn’t look any better.

If a website only accepts peer-to-peer payments like: Venmo, PayPal, or Zelle.

Most fraudulent websites do not accept major credit cards. Some may claim they except Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express, but when you get to the checkout screen those options are not available. They do this because peer-to-peer payment platforms do not allow customers to dispute the fraudulent charges.

PayPal does not support the 2nd Amendment. They do not offer their services for any transactions related to firearms, magazines, parts, ammunition, or components.

If it is a newly purchased domain, or a new company you’ve never heard of.

We encourage consumers to always ensure they are dealing with a legitimate company online. Never type your information into a website for which you're not 100% certain of the authenticity. Illegitimate websites may share or sell your data to unscrupulous third parties.

If there is no contact information or address on the website, or the phone number/address is not legitimate.

Every company should have a phone number, email address, and physical address. If they do not list these 3 things, that should be a big red flag. If they do have contact information, it is very important that you do your own investigation by calling the number and speaking to a real person. You may even do a Google search on the address to see photos, reviews, and hours.

If the website is not powdervalleyinc.com

We only have one website: https://www.powdervalleyinc.com/
You can call us at 800-227-4299 or email us at reload@powdervalleyinc.com to confirm it is us before placing an order.

If you have any questions or complaints about a website defrauding consumers attempting to order reloading components and ammunition, please contact the FBI or the FTC.​

Guys, There are tons of these sites popping up
Easy....................... pretend you are buying stuff and load your cart with any random items.....go to checkout.......

If they do NOT accept credit cards run.
I have done this so many times on fake scammer sites.

They only accept:
Zelle----you're screwed
Paypal---same
Bitcoin----same
vemno----same

The Nebraska Better Business Bureau has their hands full with complaints of a company by the name of Lock, Stock, and Barrel that sells firearms out of Valentine, NE. Their site looks quite similar.

Though I can add that the real "Lock, Stock, and Barrel" that was in that town, closed their doors years ago. I used to order all of my reloading supplies from them because they were about 10% cheaper than MidwayUSA.

Adding to this...another one that made the news goes by the name "The Gun Shop" in Morrill, NE. Per the Better Business Bureau and WOWT.

Last edited:
I don't know what you guys are talking about. When I went to handloadingsupply.com all the cycles were energetic and straightforward. Setting up my record was brilliant and was taken care of with amazing skill. Just be caution not to use for the other use! Business hours 0900-1700, end time is the last downhill feces from mountaintop station. handloadingsupply.com - together we will replenish the happiness.

Guys, There are tons of these sites popping up
Easy....................... pretend you are buying stuff and load your cart with any random items.....go to checkout.......

If they do NOT accept credit cards run.
I have done this so many times on fake scammer sites.

They only accept:
Zelle----you're screwed
Paypal---same
Bitcoin----same
vemno----same

I was testing out a place that I felt was a scam , they had too good of an inventory at a fair price . I put a few items in my cart ,and went to check out . A notice popped up that I didn't meet the minimum required purchase amount of $250 . I added more stuff , that's when the venmo , bitcoin , and wire transfers came to light . what a bunch of crooks .

Back