Hornady Vmax 58 from the 243

IdahoCTD - Any of those Owyhee County zones are dynamite and all of them have great potential of holding monsters. I have played in 40 and 41 quite a bit and I think I may have tickled the Eastern side of 42. Everytime I leave that area I am already planning the next trip back in there.

FLAT BOLT":1e23ua3k said:
IdahoCTD - Any of those Owyhee County zones are dynamite and all of them have great potential of holding monsters. I have played in 40 and 41 quite a bit and I think I may have tickled the Eastern side of 42. Everytime I leave that area I am already planning the next trip back in there.

Yeah lets just hope the farmers and ranchers are working on the wolves that are already there to keep it from turning into the rest of SW Idaho. I've spent quite a bit of time in 40 too. If it wasn't for the dismal drawing odds I'd put in for it more. As it is now the dismal odds might be what you have to put up with to have a chance at a great deer in this part of the state. That is if you manage to draw before the wolves get entrenched.

Back