Howa 1500 Tikka T3x LIte

Congratulations. That should make you a good rifle. Let us know how it performs for you when you start putting it through its paces. What bullet weights are you planning on working with?
I wanted to start with the 165 BT/AB but could only grab up 150 BT's, but that should be fantastic for our deer & black bear..I also have a big stash of 150 gold dot's from my AR10 that I'll use for hog noggins in Alabama. Plus I'm working with my buddy's '06 and the 178 ELD-X, he has close to 1000 of them, so I bet I can buy a couple hundred from him.

I wanted to start with the 165 BT/AB but could only grab up 150 BT's, but that should be fantastic for our deer & black bear..I also have a big stash of 150 gold dot's from my AR10 that I'll use for hog noggins in Alabama. Plus I'm working with my buddy's '06 and the 178 ELD-X, he has close to 1000 of them, so I bet I can buy a couple hundred from him.
Them what has can--and should--be generous. Always good to have a friend who is willing to work with you.(y)

Back