I couldn't resist, Winchester Model 70

Sorry Guy, I guess I missed the part of you having a heart attack! I always thought of you as a very athletic type outdoorsman! Hope all is well and you get back on your game! My prayers are for your total recovery!

I'm mostly trying to heal up from the heart attack, keep the family going, and get some more stories done for Gavin/Ultimate Reloader.

Love the Super Grade. I'd like to scope it and hunt with it. Might do that. Might just sell it. I dunno. We will see.

Regards, Guy
I guess those are valid reasons to wait a bit :cool:

If you need me to sort it out Major, let me know... I'll take real good care of it till you feel 100%...

I'm mostly trying to heal up from the heart attack, keep the family going, and get some more stories done for Gavin/Ultimate Reloader.

Love the Super Grade. I'd like to scope it and hunt with it. Might do that. Might just sell it. I dunno. We will see.

Regards, Guy
Great looking gun, especially the wood, in my favorite cartridge. If it shoots, I would never sell it. Really a special gun to hand down to your boy. Bet he would never let it go.

To make it yours, hunt with it. I found a model 700 in 7mm that came out of Remington's custom shop in 1988 with really special wood. I was hesitant to hunt with it the first couple years, but I got past it. Now some 10 years or so later there's still not a scratch on it.

Get some nice sleek160's at 3000 fps and rock on, that's hard to beat all things considered. Beautiful rifle Guy.

Back