I know they're hard to judge from a single angle picture.

Forehead looks broad, ears short, body really heavy, but again you can't always tell how the picture is showing things. But on top of everything else that looks big, there's one thing that a picture angle would be hard to be deceiving on. Look at that telephone pole sized near leg he's lifting up.

I agree, he looks big. Big broad head and small ears is a good indicator.

JD338
You're more of a bear man that I am JD. Don't they breed about this time of yr? Think he was traveling through trying to run across a female? That town isn't that big, a bear that size that was living around there would've been noticed before then.

That could be. Their breeding season is May/June. Romeo must be on the prowl. I didn't know a bear would try looking for love at a grocery store!

JD338

that's a good bear .

I take the dog daily in the woods for a walk . we are seeing bears lately . yesterday morning we walked up on a good one .

That could be. Their breeding season is May/June. Romeo must be on the prowl. I didn't know a bear would try looking for love at a grocery store!

JD338
Don't know about bears and looking for love at the grocery store but a fellow I worked with said one time if you want a good woman don't go to a bar go to Kroger's:D Dan.

I’d say he’s all of 350 and a bit more maybe. Definitely a keeper. He looks real healthy and has a good looking rug on him.

Back