Just arrived today !!

This is epic as I have never seen them have this much all at once , they drop ship from like a mile behind my house but make me pay hazmat for driving to pick it up which now they will not even let me do that ? No big deal but all these big jugs is HUGE !!

There was sure a good selection :) but you were sure right it is not lasting very long.

Blessings,
Dan

That would have almost been worth my while to move back to the States just to have access to some of that powder. Almost. :grin:

I would think Juneau would be a short mule ride Dr Mike :mrgreen: they probably get powder like the rest of us and probably 1 or 2 too many mountains between you guys! :shock:you guys,do not have gravel roads like we did in Arkansas I guess :lol:

Yup, I should be able to make that trip in short enough order. :grin: I'd imagine that Homeland Security diligently watches the border to keep those wild Canucks from raiding the hinderlands, however. :shock:

You would be ok they are looking for ultra light planes with burlap bundles :lol: just habla Canadian or English and it should not be a problem :mrgreen:

No problem good,to,hear someone got it,from here as it is,not everyday ya see this and my my it goes fast! But I keep an eye on a couple sight like a chicken hawk watches a June bug! :mrgreen:
5 lbs of RL22 is a welcome site :lol:

I use Gunbot to search for components. I saw an update the other day for 5lb jugs of RL-22 at Powder Valley that was 4 minutes old. I ordered a 5lb jug and a 1 lb jug of RL-15 immediately. I then texted a friend who logged in and Gunbot's "just added"'time was 8 minutes ago. He ordered some powder as well. I got a shipping invoice validating my order yesterday. My friend received a "sold out" email notification. He missed it by two minutes.

Sick.

Wow that is tuff kinda like my last 2 night ! Fixing to go to Heart Lab for Angeoplasty as I had a heart attack last night ! wish me luck or pray if ya got time ! Getting old is loads of fun! Oh ok the 70's was as well !

Terry,

Sorry to hear of your health problems. I do pray God's mercy for you.

Terry there are prays coming for Saskatchewan my friend. Lord we ask that you touch Terry and heal him. Lord please take away any anxiety that he is feeling at this time and comfort him with your presence.

Blessings,
Dan

Thanks guys !! as I have been told no Coumadin need and only extra aspirin and beta blockers but I think you guys have kept me going and my head up as I will see my 59 th birthday on April 12 and maybe some rails and rings and Optiks inbound by then :mrgreen: I guess I should let big brown know the address to the Cat Lab :lol:

Doing much better Scotty Thanks! Nothing a little back strap and some,40 weight gravy would not fix :)

HOGWILD338-378":2c20bb4o said:
Doing much better Scotty Thanks! Nothing a little back strap and some,40 weight gravy would not fix :)

There's nothing I wanna ever have that won't be cured by them! :lol:

Back