Ladder Test

I guess for me it boils down to I'm not that curious to try an odd for caliber powder for SAG's when so many before me have done the leg work for what powders generally work best in a given caliber and bullets weight. Saves me lots of time, bullets, powder and primers.

I do admire your persistence.

SJB358":2v573eje said:
I think MRP and Norma 204 used to be Bob Hagels favorites for the 180's in the 06.

MRP according to Q/L is 38fps faster than IMR7828 and 90fps fast than RL-22 at near max. I will be trying MRP first.

OU812":s3m91pqw said:
I guess for me it boils down to I'm not that curious to try an odd for caliber powder for SAG's when so many before me have done the leg work for what powders generally work best in a given caliber and bullets weight. Saves me lots of time, bullets, powder and primers.

I do like turning over rocks, sure have found some good treasures in life doing that. I just can't pass that rock without asking myself, "is there something special or different under that rock?" And when I ask myself that question, guess what happens? I turn that rock over! :mrgreen:

bullet":1fyejeo0 said:
OU812":1fyejeo0 said:

I do like turning over rocks, sure have found some good treasures in life doing that. I just can't pass that rock without asking myself, "is there something special or different under that rock?" And when I ask myself that question, guess what happens? I turn that rock over! :mrgreen:

Nothing wrong with that Mike, nothing at all.

Back