Moose vs Grizzly

Currently I have no interest in going after a grizzly, but drop me in moose country with a few inches of snow and put my .348 in my hand and it would be game on! Top of the bucket list hunts is moose for me.

pre6422hornet":358avvip said:
Currently I have no interest in going after a grizzly, but drop me in moose country with a few inches of snow and put my .348 in my hand and it would be game on! Top of the bucket list hunts is moose for me.

Classic moose rifle! (y)

Guy Miner":2la0b2k4 said:
EastTNHunter":2la0b2k4 said:
Moose is a bucket list item for me. Grizz is on down the list, but I'm sure it would get the blood pumping

That it did... (y)

Been a while since I felt like that.

Guy

I can't say why, but moose is the single species that I would like to hunt most. None around in my neck of the woods, needless to say, but elk are making a slow comeback. My dad and I have talked about elk hunting since I was about 7, so we are finally getting a chance to do that together next fall in Colorado. Moose will have to wait... My 10 year old daughter has expressed interest, so I may end up sharing the Newfoundland moose experience with her in a few years if the desire is still there, but we will try our hand at more moderately sized game for now

Either moose or elk is a great hunt. Either yields a great reward for the table and either will be a trophy, especially if you are not routinely hunting them.

Back