Murder hornets. Worse than we thought

Hate to ask what you were searching for to come up with that😂
I was thinking that, before COVID, Murder hornets was the biggest threat looming on the horizon, and wondered where they went..A short trip down the google rabbit hole later..................

Ugh, that made me push my coffee away this morning. Thought my eyeglasses was fogged up, thankfully its the picture quality, lol. You should be Googling for powder and bullets instead. :ROFLMAO: Time to set the settings to turn " explicit content " mode to off, lol.

Kidding aside, I have seen videos of what those murder hornets do to honeybees, so devastating. I heard they renamed the murder hornet to the northern giant hornet. I would not want to get stung by those.

When I was in Korea, during the winter, I saw one of those hornets sitting upside a wall. As I was close to the barracks, I got the house boy to give me a jar with a lid. That hornet was close to being frozen and I probably could have just caught with two finger. However, being the coward that I am when it comes to insect stings and the like I chose the jar. kept it i the jar for a couple of day before it died. The house boy said when they stung you it was nasty. I packed it up in a little box and still have it somewhere in the house. After it deis, I squeezed the abdomen gently and the stinger came out. I was quite large, close to about a half inch. Stinger, my aching read end, that bug had a bayonet.
Paul B.

Back