My 2011 Hunting season starts tomorrow!!

brianwyo

Beginner
Oct 4, 2010
Wyoming Antelope tomorrow. Like xmas and cant sleep. Next week Mule Deer and Bull Elk. I have untill October 31st for the bull. Probably going to hit 75 degrees tomorrow. I also have an extra cow elk tag that lasts 3 or 4 months. I love Elk hunting in the snow. The wussies stay home and the Elk are moving. :grin: I will post some pictures soon. Brian

Good luck, and post some pics of your pronghorn when you get it :)

Happy hunting & good luck.......brilliant when the season kicks in! I just love that excitement.
Cheers, ET

Brian,
Go get em buddy, that cow tag is awesome, lots of time to hunt on that tag. mmmmmm elk steaks.

Don

Brian have fun Bud, enjoy these upcoming hunts. I think I can speak for most of us :). Shoot straight and lots of photographs :wink:
Best time of the year, I am not sure about the rest of you but here in Saskatchewan we are having for unusual weather yesterday it was plus 31C here and they are talking this kind of weather for the next 10 days. The Elk and Moose have heading back into the muskeg unbelievably hot.

Blessings,
Dan

You have one heck of a season lined up, good luck. I`m looking forward to the pic`s.

Have a great hunt. Cooler weather is here in the NW so perhaps you will see some soon. good luck on the hunt.

Good luck, Brian, my first cow season starts the 1st, second on Nov. 1st., 12 yrs. in a row, "No Bull" license...

brianwyo":bo76e4x9 said:
Wyoming Antelope tomorrow. Like xmas and cant sleep. Next week Mule Deer and Bull Elk. I have untill October 31st for the bull. Probably going to hit 75 degrees tomorrow. I also have an extra cow elk tag that lasts 3 or 4 months. I love Elk hunting in the snow. The wussies stay home and the Elk are moving. :grin: I will post some pictures soon. Brian

I will be in area 47 Bri for antelope soon as I get off my midnight shift tomorrow morning at 0700 hours! Good Luck.

Got my Antelope this morning. It was HOT it hit 80 this afternoon. I used my Sako Finnlight in a 300WSM. 240yds the 168gr TTSX made a large entrance/exit hole. Overkill on Antelope I think. Will post pics after I clean up my gear. I need to be ready to go Friday for Deer/Elk.

Fotis,
I hunted 46 this year. I did not see nearly the number of Antelope this year. Maybe they all ran up north to 47 :lol: Bring lots of sunscreen and water you will need it. Good luck and hope to here from you soon. Brian

Congratulations, Brian. It sounds as if everything went close to plan for you. That is a great report, heat or no.

Congratulations buddy!
Nothing exceeds like excess! :p

Back