My rifles

wisconsinteacher

Handloader
Dec 2, 2010
Well I finally put my scopes on my rilfes and am ready to shoot. Now I just need to get the -30 with the winds out of here.

Left to right:
Ruger M77 22-250 with Nikon Buckmaster 4-14
Ruger M77 25-06 with Minox ZA5 3-15
AR-15 6.5 Grendel with Vortex Viper 4-16
Ruger M77 30-06 with Leupold VXII 3-9
Winchester M70 .338WM with Minox Z3 3-9

These are my centerfires and I hope to add a few more over the years. I can't wait to sight them in and get them all shooting MOA or better.

100_4023_zps95111f85.jpg

Nice set there! You are very, very well set up for most anything North America has to offer.

wisconsinteacher":iqa7i4l1 said:
These are my centerfires and I hope to add a few more over the years

Welcome to the sickness. :grin:

Can't think of anything you'd just "have to" add, but then again, I'm sure we both could think of tons you'd "need" for one or another purpose...

Nice collection, sir!

Pretty well set for just about anything you might go after...

A fine assemblage of rifles, my good man. That is some fine glass you're toting.

Thanks guys. I would love to add a big bore lever, a long range target gun, and a few smaller cal rifles for fun.

Nice!

Thanks for sharing that. I'm sure many of our posters have great collections. Yours is very useful, and classy. I like blued steel & walnut!

G'Day Fella's,

Wisconsin T, you have a nice collection there and a good coverage of most hunting situations!
My advice is, you need a .223Rem and a .375 of some description!

Doh!
Homer

Looks like a very complete collection to me, except for the lack of a good bolt-action .22 LR rimfire. You seem to like Rugers...I've seen some 77-22s that shoot pretty well.

I have 2 Glenfield .22 a bolt and a semi auto. I also have an AR in 223 but I have not put the time or glass on it to really see how it can shoot at 100. I would like to get it up and running this summer for night time coyote hunting.

WT those are some great rifles there I believe you have most of your hunting covered :)
Thank you for sharing.

Blessings,
Dan

Awesome assemblage of irons you have there. I see a lot of gaps in your cartridge selections though. Beware the RADD!! :mrgreen:

CatskillCrawler":3s9abda9 said:
Awesome assemblage of irons you have there. I see a lot of gaps in your cartridge selections though. Beware the RADD!! :mrgreen:

It sneaks up and strikes when you least expect it. :shock: There is no cure.

Back