My rifles

wisconsinteacher":1losji3e said:
I know there are holes and I have plans but money is the problem.

As is true for all of us. :( However, you can always go on a diet. Convince your wife that she needs to diet as well. That would mean you can divest yourself of any plans for new kitchen appliances and invest the money in things that really count! Like rifles! :grin: Isn't that a fine plan? I'm certain it works ... somewhere, sometimes. :shock:

wisconsinteacher":xblhqypk said:
I know there are holes and I have plans but money is the problem.

WT - you are not lacking whatsoever, any "gap" is purely a figment of my imagination. You truly have any scenario covered. Don't worry though, this will remain our secret. :wink:

So about this lack of WSMs your pitiful collection lacks....

I do not see any gaps in the collection of rifles that you have so far. You pretty well have the primary calibers for all North American game pretty well covered. You may want something to cover the gap between .30-06 and .338 WM but that is a perception gap, more than a reality.

Thanks for the help guys. It gives me something to dream about along with a 35 Whelen, 45-70, 204, 6mmBR and 17 Hornet.

meatmachineman":kh0tpp32 said:
wisconsinteacher":kh0tpp32 said:
WSM sounds great. 7mmWSM sounds better.
Fixed it for ya! :wink:

Good fix! WT, your concept of the larger bore rifles is solid. There are certainly some fine offerings in either the 35 Whelen or the 45-70.

WT, For where you live and hunt, they would be good choices certainly. I always like jump shooting whitetails with a lever or single shot.

Back