New here

Welcome! You'll find that sharing knowledge and civility are the norm around here..Also, we're pretty good at coaxing each into into spending money......

hunter24605":8lmrd4bg said:
Welcome! You'll find that sharing knowledge and civility are the norm around here..Also, we're pretty good at coaxing each into into spending money......

Hahahahah, I am tying to skip a year without buying a rifle as it is!

bmoore":3peeyrst said:
hunter24605":3peeyrst said:

Resistance is futile :lol:

Welcome! I'm also a member on several forums. This forum though is the best one I've ever been apart of. You will not find a more friendly, or helpful atmosphere than these fine folks on this forum. By the way that is a beautiful 25/06 CDL.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

gerry":3myrlh21 said:
bmoore":3myrlh21 said:
hunter24605":3myrlh21 said:

Resistance is futile :lol:

This group is not shy about the need for other members to spend their money. :lol: I'm debating setting some conibears in my own stash box just so I make sure it's worth it before I reach in there. :lol:

Back