Nosler Brass?

GermanShorthair

Beginner
Jan 1, 2008
Why does nosler only make a certain assortment of brass? Is it due to there is not a big market for thier brass or their facility is not set up to manufacture brass and bullets. I bought some 300 RUM brass that was nosler and it is some of the best brass i have come across lately. I would be a happy man if they made it in 270WSM :)

The Custom brass is a fairly new product for us so we are still working to expand the line. You have to take care of the chickens you already have before you buy some new ones--if you know what I mean. :grin:

Well then, I smell a bunch of dead chickens. Out of brass for over 7 months and no clue of when it is coming is not taking care of anything.

You talking about 260 Rem or 300 RUM?

Edit: In any case, 260 brass will be available in August, we have produced 300RUM brass and shipped out it already and it sold out at Midway within a few days I was told. We have another run coming up soon I believe. Unfortunately we are not able to run every cartridge all at the same time, we have to run a batch, re-tool, and run a new batch. Rest assured we're working as fast as we can to get the stuff back in your hands. You can watch the Nosler or Shooters Pro Shop website or any of the other retailers that carry the Nosler products.

Back