Nosler Quality Control

G

Ok I'm not making a big deal about this but I just got finished going thru my Nosler inventory of bullets. The bullet count in 3-boxes is off. Previously I loaded 300 Ultra Mag loads with 180 E-tips and Partitions have not gone to the Range yet to test these loads. Counted what was in the boxes then added what was loaded and the count was short. I opened a new box of 180 Accubonds and counted, it was short in number too! Anyone experience this yet? What to do?

180 E-tips 49 Bullets

180 Partition 47 Bullets

180 AccuBond 47 Bullets

Don

Don, call Nosler and they will make it right I bet! I know they will do something to make it up for you. Scotty

DON,

I can't explain what would have happened there.
Call Mike Harris at Nosler, 800 285 3701 and explain to him what you have.
He will make it right for you.

JD338

Thanks,
Will follow thru after the week-end. I'm sure there is an explanation. Nosler folks are good people.

Don

Don - thought I might have received your bullets, but checked, and they're not the same. I've received a few boxes of Noslers with more than the 50 count.

Wonder how many were really in that box of 500 I recently bought? I don't really think I'm going to bother to count... It looks like a big ol' mess of bullets to me!

Guy

JD338,
Yes, I called and spoke to Mike Harris. we dialoged a little. He took the lot numbers and some other numbers he needed off the boxes involved. He took my name, address etc. I told him I didn't want to make a big deal of all this and wasn't asking for anything. I just wanted them to be aware of it. he was going to check into who or what the cause was and will get back to me. I'm satisfied with that. He's a great person to talk with on the phone. Good customer service.

Don

I had purchsed a couple of boxes of Custom Nosler Brass. One box was short. I called them and I might have also spoke to Mr. Harris. They took lot number from box and he took care of me with more than just the number of replacements. A top quality company. I am more than happy with Nosler.

Steve

Yeah I feel and sense that too. Nosler has been around a long time, good reputation etc. Love the products, never seem to fail when applied correctly. :)

Don

They are the BEST company I deal with, although, with Leupold being #2. Can't hardly ask for anything better. I am having a hard time to not entirely switching to Nosler Bullets across the board. I have a few gaps, but by and large, they are great for me. Scotty

Nosler customer service is great! Top of the line and very friendly. I have only had one other company treat me "almost" as good as Nosler, but they didnt cut it :wink:
Keep up the great service Nosler!

I found one box of .270 140 gr. AB short one bullet. I've been using Nosler bullets since the 1960s and am always satisfied with their product.

Update on Nosler shortage of bullets reported to Mike Harris. I called Mike Harris, I believe close to Jan. 4-6th. Anyway not wanting or looking for anything from them. Got the surprise of my life when I got home this evening from work. Had a package with complimentary bullets from Nosler. You guys were correct. They more than compensated me. WOW !!They are really quality people to deal with. Just amazing !!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Don

Thats great Don, but I am not surprised! They are the top of the food chain for a reason. Scotty

Yeah I'm just tickled silly about it, just unbelievable. :)

Don

Back