Pa got a new #2

For sure, that is a great buck! And with a crossbow! He earned every accolade he will receive with that set of antlers.

I must admit that when I saw the title, I was expecting something far different. I thought that someone's Dad had a new #2. It didn't dawn on me that it was Pennsylvania that was in the spotlight. Still, a great buck and a story worthy of anyone's time to read, if only to make hunters grouse, "It should've been me."

Man what a brute. Good gracious. 5" bases according to the write up. Didn't see it initially because I was just looking at the mass and the length of the points on that left side, but it even has a big ole boat paddle of a drop tine hanging off the back of that left side.

I must admit that when I saw the title, I was expecting something far different. I thought that someone's Dad had a new #2. It didn't dawn on me that it was Pennsylvania that was in the spotlight. Still, a great buck and a story worthy of anyone's time to read, if only to make hunters grouse, "It should've been me."

Not me! I wouldn't know where to look for one that size. If I shoot one just over half that size I do a little dance. (at least in my head) :D

Pa has always had a few good rack bucks . since the deer herd reduction ,and point restrictions Pa has produced more good rack bucks . looking at the big picture , I'm still not convinced the herd reduction , and point restrictions was a good thing .

Back