Partition Discontinued

The dropping of the 458 300 PT is the one that killed me! Man what a bullet!

I keep about (4) boxes of Partitions on hand for each of the (6) CF rifles that I shoot. The issue that I am having is with Accubonds in the larger calibers? The .338-.366 bullets are out of stock!

Oldtrader3":3vgq7dr4 said:
I keep about (4) boxes of Partitions on hand for each of the (6) CF rifles that I shoot. The issue that I am having is with Accubonds in the larger calibers? The .338-.366 bullets are out of stock!

OT, what 338 ABs are you looking for? 200, 225 or 250.

I've been looking for a few more boxes of the 150 gr. 7MM Partitions lately. None of my LGS have any. Looking through the want ads on some of the sites I go to I found a gentleman in California who had four unopened boxes for a reasonable price so we did a deal. Seems he was in southern California and has to go for all metal bullets so decided to sell the PT's. Bonus was he threw in a whole bunch of other 7MM cup and cores as well, some only a few bullets and some full boxes.
Almost didn't do the deal as the ad on the site was placed by a friend as he doesn't do the web. The ad sat for a bit over two weeks with not a single bite so I decided to give it a go and made out like a bandit. Maybe I should start playing the lottery. :lol:
Paul B.

In these parts any Nosler bullet either AccuBond or Partition is quite hard to find. I personally would like to pick up some ABLRs in both 150 & 168gr in the 284 Cal would also like to pick up some Partitions in the 225gr. in the 358cal. I am not sure if they make them for 358cal.
PS. Forgot to post 160gr ABs as well!!!

Blessings,
Dan

I started this other thread about Sierra slowly taking over Noslers shelf space at our local SW. 2-3(?) months later- it's still the same. I would think with hunting season approaching, they'd start to hit the shelves by now.

While I have used Partition's and have proven accurate in my Rifle. I'm moving on to Nosler AB for better B.C. and protected nose. I would use more Sierra Hunting bullets for Big Game if they had plastic tips. I hate smashed exposed lead tips from the magazine box.

Around here, there are almost no Sierra's on the shelf. Most of the retail space is taken by Nosler and Barnes with some Hornady's of course?

It seems like for as long as the run on reloading supplies has been going that Nosler (and other manufacturers) would have been able to adjust to increased demand. I want to be loyal, but other bullets are starting to occupy spots on my shelves.

I have both ABs & ABLRs but would like to keep my bullet cupboard well stocked. However I do believe that I only have 1/2 a box of 130gr. partitions in the 277 left.
Hopefully that will change over the next few months with the Canadian dollar the way it is loading is just going to get more & more expensive here north of the 49th.
Oh well that is a sign of the times.

Blessings,
Dan

sask boy":14jh1qzm said:
Hopefully that will change over the next few months with the Canadian dollar the way it is loading is just going to get more & more expensive here north of the 49th.
Oh well that is a sign of the times.

Blessings,
Dan

I declined buying a new Swarovski yesterday because of a 34% exchange. Ouch! Fortunately, I'm well stocked on most bullets. However, when I have to buy, it hurts.

Back