Partitions Available

Millerc4

Beginner
Dec 27, 2022
I have been looking for .284 175 grain partitions for over a year!
Is it time for me find a new bullet from another manufacturer?

Welcome aboard! I can understand your frustration, and honestly it seems there isn't a clear answer as to when more Nosler products will be readily available again. A bunch of folks, including myself, have found replacement bullets to suit our needs, and secured a stock of them. Should things ever stabilize, I'd happily stock up on my favorite Noslers again. I don't know about that particular bullet, but quite often blemished/seconds of AB's, NP's, and BT's show up at SPS. Don't let the blemished or seconds deter you, it's mostly minor cosmetic flaws, I've bought and shot a BUNCH without a hiccup. Just have to be Johnny on the spot when they appear in stock.

Welcome aboard! Sorry I can't help with your question directly, but wanted to make sure you felt at home. As I am sure a few minutes of reading will confirm, there are a lot of people here with a wealth of knowledge. Good to have you.

I have been looking for .284 175 grain partitions for over a year!
Is it time for me find a new bullet from another manufacturer?
If you want to keep shooting and or hunting then you absolutely positively need to find an alternative.
We all enjoy Nosler bullets (hence being here) but you can't enjoy what you can't get.

Nosler is not the hobby nor bigger than the hobby itself.

Perhaps someday they'll be plentiful again but until then there are many fine bullets available to you just as lethal and just as accurate.

If there is any silver lining to this it's that trying a new bullet will force you to work up a new load and go shooting.
Time on the reloading bench and shooting are always a great thing!!

Might I ask what caliber are you needing it for and what game are you hunting

I’ve a box I bought so the hoarders wouldn’t get them all. What do you have to trade. I’m partial to 140 grain Ballistic tips (284).
Welcome to the forum.

That 7mm / 175 grain Partition is one heck of a bullet. Accurate, and penetrates like crazy. Dropped a nice bull elk with one years ago.

I hope that they become available again sometime soon.

And, welcome to the forum! :)

Regards, Guy

I’ve a box I bought so the hoarders wouldn’t get them all. What do you have to trade. I’m partial to 140 grain Ballistic tips (284).
Welcome to the forum.

Ive got a box of 284 cal 140 gr BT's that I have no use for. What other 284 cal bullets do you have?

Ive got a box of 284 cal 140 gr BT's that I have no use for. What other 284 cal bullets do you have?
Probably have some 150s, really like running the 140s in my 275 Rigby but have not settled on a load. I’ll take a look in the shop and figure out what trading stock I have. If Millerc4 doesn’t want to trade we can work something out.

Probably have some 150s, really like running the 140s in my 275 Rigby but have not settled on a load. I’ll take a look in the shop and figure out what trading stock I have. If Millerc4 doesn’t want to trade we can work something out.

I have plenty of 150's. Im really in need of some 284 cal 140 gr Sierra Gamekings

I've been looking for the same. I found 2 boxes on gun broker. Paid more than I should but my 7mm08 loves them. If you hit the mother load let us know. I'm not going to hold my breath though

Back