People are losing their minds!

Heck, I'm just a cheapy. I refuse to pay outrageous prices for loaded ammo. And I thought rape was against the law. :oops: Besides I get more satisfaction by reloading. Its like my quiet time.

Hey gang you want to see something really insane, check BIVWAK, they have .22 cal. BT's 2nds. for $11.00 a box and someone up the bid to $50.00 a box. WOW :shock: :shock: :shock:

That guy had to have made a mistake! he only wants 5 out of the 16 available. he could get all 5 for $55.00 .

Gander Mountain in Hattiesburg wants 40.00 for a box of 165gr Sierra Game King HPBT :shock: :shock: You would not believe what they want for a box of 165gr Accubonds. I think it is a rip off just because there is a shortage until production catches up. I guess that is what we call Supply and Demand.

Amen to that. I could buy retail from any of several sources and still make a profit selling it to Gander based on what they're charging!

I bought Hornady Interbonds when they were still $37 per hundred in 130gr .277cal, from a local store, and I compared that to Gander who had them at $60 the very same day. I can't imagine they ever move any product, and I don't understand their logic.

russ808":1bcubtam said:
JDMAG, If it isn't a mistake, thats some real pricey bullets.

Nope, it's not a mistake. That idiot bid $50 and he/she wants 5 bags. When the auction ends, he's going to get an invoice for $250.00 for 500 bullets, what's that, $2.00 a bullet? Again, what an idiot. :shock:

Either panicked or unaware of value. Surely such a bid couldn't be the result of reason.

My first guess is they aren't aware of how to bid on online auctions. He/she will learn now, unless the SPS cuts them some slack.

I will be taking some stuff to the next gunshow. M855 is going for a buck a round. I'm more then happy to sell at these prices. I'm usually happy with a 300-400% profit.

This is the make or break election for the President and Grand Vizier of Afghanistan. He has installed a government there backed by fear intimidation, corruption, heroin sales and violence against their own people and their allies. In order to forward his agenda, he is going to have to placate all of the fools that voted for him last time and one way to do that is through artifice and backdoor gun control through components. We have seen it all before and I personally, knew that this was in the cards when his popularity numbers dropped below 30%. What else has he got to work with but fear and intimidation?

Fortunately, I have more than 1000 primers in (5) different sizes and this will get me past the election. I only hope that it will get me past him and his (slick Willy) Cabinet Secretary's who are not even liable to Congress for their egregious behavior and criminality (see "Operation Fast and Furious", Congressional subpoena history). This too shall pass. I still believe in most of the people in this country and in the fact that, if given a chance, will go to the poles in large numbers and run these people out of Washington town!

russ808":x61qj7l8 said:
For $50.00 a bag, I'll sell them all my bullets.

Hell if I can get that I'll buy all of sps inventory and get rich! Lol j/k that wouldn't be fair to the rest of us here.

Back