Powder and Primers

JMUPT

Beginner
Dec 22, 2006
I was in need of some IMR 4350 the other day and went into Cabelas and they had next to nothing, stopped by a local shop and they only had one 8lb jug of 4350 and the price was $190 which seemed a little high to me. I checked at Midway, Midsouth, Natchezs and no one had any. I ran across recobstargetshop.com online and low and behold they had 8lb jugs for $131 as well as some reloader 22 and small rifle primers that I wanted, they also had some other primers in stock as well. The prices are just a few dollars over dealer cost. Hazmat was $22.50 but shipping was very fair, I think it was about $14 for 13lbs of powder and 1000 primers. I had my order in a couple of days, so If you are in need of powder and primers check them out.

My local Wally-World has been getting power in regularly. They even stopped keeping in behind the counter, and put it back on the shelf.

IMR 4350 for around $22/lbs
RL22 for around $23/lbs

Primers are still slim pickens, but a small outdoors store in my town happened to have some CCI250's, so I was able to pick up 300.

Stuff can be found...

Back