POWDER SELECTION

here here for load data for the H-380 for the 77 grain bullets! H-380 is a great powder for the .22 calibers, not only pours great, but super accurate in my .22-250. THANKS!!!

I'm pretty near computer illerate, ...not much sence at all, but can I PLEASE get some info on H-380 for the g*ddam nosler 77 grain bulllet for the .22-250????? Is this too much to ask? If so, I'll go back to Lewiston and see what Speer has to say? Nice "talk" website, bnut no info!!!???
Brandon Chaffee

I'll throw in another vote for the Ramshot line of powders as well. Also, Hodgdon because of the temp thing. But more important how about an online manual as well, something kept up to date like Alliant, Ramshot, Hodgdon and IMR are doing.

I'm interested in loading data for RL22, RL25, H1000, Vithavuori N560, Norma MRP and MRP2. Exspecially for magnum calibers like .257 WBY, 270 WBY, 7mm RUM..........

And please develop some data for 110gr AccuBond/.257 WBY

I would like to see RL#12 dropped from loading manuels.It has not ben available for awhile now.It was a great powder.I wish we could get it again

More data for Vihtavuori in "all" calibers, that is a great powder and used widley by many nordic reloaders.
Even Norma powder would be good.
Keep an eye of the "new" Norma 203-B, a very good powder for many cartridges that give high velocity and fine accurancy, have used it both in 7x57Mauser and 9,3x62.

The U.S powders are hard to get in Sweden.

I need load data for Varget powder in 243 WSSM.

Also load data for Reloder 22 in .338 Lapua Magnum and .338 Rem Ultra mag wouldn't hurt

204 Ruger and 223 Rem:
Rel 10x
Rel 15
Benchmark
V V powders?

7mm 08 and 260 Rem:
Rel 19
IMR 4350
Hodgdon 4350

I would like to see more on all Hodgdon powders but especially Retumbo . Thanks KHH

NOSLER":3ef1j9mu said:
What powders do you need us to develop data for?
:

Please show some loads for Ramshot Powders for .338 Win Mag, 416 Remington, 300 Win Mag, 270 Winchester, 260 Remington. I've found that they seem to be consistent, and meter well, but there aren't too many loads out there. Thanks.

Back