Redding competition shell holders

Again instead of bashing a company , what did expect them to do?
What’s the difference what l think at this point? The manager said l’m not the first one who spread it around what kind of service they don’t provide. My problem with them is why should l have to send it back?? He thinks lm making up a story, do you think l am?

What are you expecting , they pay you to keep them?

Really? They made me custom seating stems for their competitor’s bullets.
Both of these companies have outstanding customer service.
No send me another set that's right. What would they do with mine ?

Hornady manager tried to sugar coat the company about how great the concentricity tool is and that it works good enough? I was blaming my dies or my procedures? When it was thier sloppy tool. After l improved it, they only care about cheap tools to make money. It wouldn’t take much to improve it on thier end. One end was tight as can be, the other end had like .006 end play?

Last edited:
I had trouble with a Hornady universal decapping die, but the trouble ended up being the rp brass. The flash hole was exceptionally small. Hornady sent me small stems for free (actually 3 of them). I did Inform then it wasn't their fault, but they sent them free anyway.

I had trouble with a Hornady universal decapping die, but the trouble ended up being the rp brass. The flash hole was exceptionally small. Hornady sent me small stems for free (actually 3 of them). I did Inform then it wasn't their fault, but they sent them free anyway.
they all send that kinda stuff, some of it the don’t make.

What’s the difference what l think at this point? The manager said l’m not the first one who spread it around what kind of service they don’t provide. My problem with them is why should l have to send it back?? He thinks lm making up a story, do you think l am?
Did you send them videos and pictures of your defective products?

No pun intended, When I have issues with any products in life, most companies would ask for pictures or videos of the defective or bad product and I would work with them with whatever requests they ask for, send them videos or pictures of the defective product with respect and courtesy , always got respect and courtesy back from them and with a new product. Sometimes they say keep yours and I'll send you another one, or I'll send you a free shipping label and a box and send me the defective product and I'll send you a brand new one once its processed at our process facility. Sometimes they may ask for me to send them the defective product, but hey, you are getting a replacement, even though you just pay a very small price for shipping, no big deal. No need to cry over it. I rarely get any issues, it depends on the attitude you give them, you give them a stinky attitude and you get the same back with the finger. Most reps from companies are used to scams and "pretend" customers who complain about their products when they don't even have one purchased and expect a free handout.
I always got great responses and replacements from Redding, RCBS and Hornady, even from Giraud when my trim die went defective.

Did you send them videos and pictures of your defective products?

No pun intended, When I have issues with any products in life, most companies would ask for pictures or videos of the defective or bad product and I would work with them with whatever requests they ask for, send them videos or pictures of the defective product with respect and courtesy , always got respect and courtesy back from them and with a new product. Sometimes they say keep yours and I'll send you another one, or I'll send you a free shipping label and a box and send me the defective product and I'll send you a brand new one once its processed at our process facility. Sometimes they may ask for me to send them the defective product, but hey, you are getting a replacement, even though you just pay a very small price for shipping, no big deal. No need to cry over it. I rarely get any issues, it depends on the attitude you give them, you give them a stinky attitude and you get the same back with the finger. Most reps from companies are used to scams and "pretend" customers who complain about their products when they don't even have one purchased and expect a free handout.
I always got great responses and replacements from Redding, RCBS and Hornady, even from Giraud when my trim die went defective.
☝️Bingo
Treat them how you want to be treated , it’s that simple.

Back