Reloading Components Availability updates

I got my spring hard copy Catalog from Cabelas, today, as well as their Reloading Catalog. They are listing for sale a large variety of bullets, powder, and primers. A look on line will find out exactly what they have.

Valentines day gift from my wife....Not exactly reloading components....but she found a brick of CCI Blazers for $19.99. Figured I might never see them again. That girl can find a bargain. And she's cute too! CL

Not bad, Troy. She sounds like a gem; and doubly so when she is able to find such scarce items.

Now that's a useful present! Just show her the 'she's cute too' post and you ought to be covered for the big day :)

Got sick of waiting for powder on local shelves. Precision reloading had STEEL powder and IMR7828. so 32lb is on its way.

The Shooters Emporium, in Lake Havasu, is getting in a shipment of powder this week. Says he has 1,000 lbs of Varget on the way. I am hoping that 4 pounds has my name on it.

Elkman":2kayaxm9 said:
The Shooters Emporium, in Lake Havasu, is getting in a shipment of powder this week. Says he has 1,000 lbs of Varget on the way. I am hoping that 4 pounds has my name on it.

Might better grab 8lbs of it if you can Bill. Better get while the gettins good!

Back