Reloading Components Availability updates

Anyone know where IMR 4895 and Varget are hiding!?!

Down to well less then a pound of each.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Best way I know to find them is setup where the website sends u an email alert when the powder comes back in stock as it has worked great for me but I try really hard to find it locally first! Anymore it's being in the rite place at the rite time! This thread has countless quality powder search engines linked to it which gives u almost up to date status of a lotta retailers! But not all, so ya have to be resourceful :) seems powders are taking turns being in stock and Alliant has been out for a while !! But others come slowly and sell rapidly ?

www.gunbot.net

Natchez ss has IMR4350 in one pound and 8 pound kegs. As well as some other powders I don't recall off the top of my head.

sent from my typewriter

Grundy53":3ely584t said:
Natchez ss has IMR4350 in one pound and 8 pound kegs. As well as some other powders I don't recall off the top of my head.

sent from my typewriter

Thanks for the heads up, been looking for that!

Cabelas has quite a few Hogdgon and IMR powders in stock, and even a few on sale. Can't get any shipped to me here in AK unfortunately but thought you all might like to know.

Midway also has some .308 200 gr. Accubonds in stock again.

Lower 48 they will only ship 2 so you would need to do,8 Lb jugs to keep the hazmat fee in check! But still worth doing in 8 Lb, not sure if not hey have a max number of lbs they will ship but ATF I am sure would limit it as well as the store probably! H4350 and H1000 both a good find!! D21 :)

Yeah us up here in the North get the short end of the stick when it comes to Hazmat shipping. It's not even an option for us as the Gov't states anything Hazmat needs to go via ground shipments. Nosler is actually the only company I have found that would even consider it coming up to AK but the shipping costs are more than the actual ammo costs. Oh well, the price we pay for living here. Just have to keep looking local and take what comes.

I was going to buy a set of Kryptek Cammo in highlander but I would need at least 1 oil royalty check just to get me into something I would not freeze to,death in up your way :) I like that stuff but man it's pricey :mrgreen: also me wearing cammo makes about the same sense as the USAF painting the C5 Galaky Cammo :lol:

Ok, I'm not sure if this is some good natured sh#$ talking or not. If so, fine, I'm totally OK with that and a pretty old hand at it myself. If not, lay off Pal, it honestly sounds like you're not totally versed on the reality of the subject you're commenting on.

Was not trying to,offend ya D21 by no means ! Sorry ya felt that way as that was not my intention? Just BSN and I am well aware of the subject and sorry if I drifted to the left too much :mrgreen: being a Vet I am well aware of reality and just shooting the fat :grin:

If that's the case then no worries at all and no offense taken. I thoroughly enjoy some good banter. By the way, Kryptek is crap, go for the Sitka Gear.

You must have been reading my mind as that was the other cammo I was looking at and it's more about base layers here in ABQ as we are at 5300 ft here at my house and when the wind blows it can be brutal ! I will have less issues doing the Sitka but more in my price range I would suppose! I know the Kryptek price was clashing with it's quality to me for sure ! Would be nice as well to get something with Gortek as our rain gear was great stuff in the USAF! Thank's for the heads up on Kryptek as spending that much on crap would not make me happy !

Looking for 150 gr ballistic silvertips for 30-06. Haven't been able to find any.
Suggestions??
Thanks!!

Back