Reloading Components Availability updates

http://www.brunoshooters.com/Merchant2/ ... e_Code=BSS

I got 4 lbs. of H4350 from Bruno's...I had never heard of this place until last week, I did a very extensive online search for some H4350 and discovered them that way.

On the day of my order the website gave the date the powder would be in stock...it was 2 days late getting there...but it did get there.

Its now on its way to my house...

Since ordering that powder and checking on it...I've noticed you have to check the website everyday to be ready to buy.

I buy from them often and have never had any issues with them as well as Butch's Reloading and powder is a day to day watch item and I use gunbot.net to help watch :)

I know it is high but this is only second time I have seen it for sale and the first was yesterday and it sold out before I could pull over and order it as I got a email that It was in stock at another store !

Found this for cheap in 8 Lb jug local finally !

image_zps4c523ed0.jpg

velvetant":208eafqe said:
I've always wondered how well CFE223 would do with the copper fouling prone monolithics

It appears to work pretty well, Randy.

I have a boat load of factory ammo I plan on loading this in once fired brass for my 2 evil black rifles eventually :lol:

I think CFE is supposed to be decent in the Whelen and 308 as well.. Seems like it is right in that burning rate.. Haven't used it yet, but all that have, have all spoken well of it.

Back