Reloading rooms

Caine

Beginner
Jun 14, 2005
This is my new realoading room, shood do the job oki.

Yours?
DSC00356.jpg

Yours?

Very nice. Lots of good clean workspace.

Best thing that happened to my handloading was buying a house with a small fourth bedroom that my wife and I both decided was perfect for all my hunting, shooting, and loading stuff.

Everything except the gun cleaning. I keep that nasty smelling stuff out in the garage still.

Regards, Guy

Nice loading room Caine.
I have a L shaped kitchen counter for my bench. When we built our home, one of the workers tossed his tool bag on the bar and chipped the surface IN FRONT OF MY WIFE! :shock:

Needless to say, the builder replaced the entire countertop, which the old one(New, newer even been used) ended up as my my work bench. :(

JD338

Real nice. It has been interesting to see different guys reloading rooms/spaces. Lets you know a bit of their personality. Say Caine, what are the trophies for?

Long

Long

They are from Nasjonal chap. br hunter/sporter class and state "feld hunter target" (targets of difrent animals at disteses up to 300y where you shoot 30 shoots, sitting, standing long arm and prone no rest)chap. Got 4 standing Nasjonal rekords in my br class.
Still working on the room, but geting there :grin: Got som more gear coming in from US and Indonesia.

Guy Miner":1m6wbhkg said:

Best thing that happened to my handloading was buying a house with a small fourth bedroom that my wife and I both decided was perfect for all my hunting, shooting, and loading stuff.

Everything except the gun cleaning. I keep that nasty smelling stuff out in the garage still.

Regards, Guy

Same here, Guy. Too bad my "manly" room has pink shag carpeting! :shock: Think I just might change that this winter.

Jim

dakotaelkslayer":37jec972 said:
Guy Miner":37jec972 said:

Regards, Guy

Same here, Guy. Too bad my "manly" room has pink shag carpeting! :shock: Think I just might change that this winter.

Jim

Dang! Sounds like a make over is in order! :p

JD338

Caine, I am an American living here in Germany. I am interested in going North to hunt Moose. Any information that you can help me out with? I have a 30.06 or can also use my 9.3x62. Waidmannsheil!

Bob

My reloading room/arrow making room

The room is a little disorganized at the moment as I am in between PA Rifle season and PA Flintlock season, but it works well for me; just wish it was BIGGER

I don't if these pics will load...never tried this before...

280SOLIDBASE

280SOLIDBASE

If they don't load, I imagine someone will let me know...

Back