Rifle cleaning

I've been using Boretech Eliminator for quite some time. I tried their Copper Remover however decided the Eliminator was the ticket. Really cleans up the copper fouling.

Sometimes I alternate with G96 or BBS or similar.

Regards,
Dicko.

BerrettaShooter-- I use the needle tipped bottles available from Midway (and others I would assume) to soak patches, the pipettes Dr. Mike referred to should work great as well.

I've been using solvent bottles from the local craft store for many years. Just about like the ones Sinclair sells, but at a fraction of the price. So far, Hoppe's #9, Shooter's Choice, and an unknown ammonia based cleaner haven't eaten through them. They are a little "drippy" as a dispenser, so next time I'm there I'm going to see if they have a bottle with the kind of top like an elmer's glue bottle. Also, I keep some eye-droppers on hand for small jobs, too. You can get these at the pharmacy for cheap. And I had a physician friend of mine order me some small syringes (no needles, just the plastic syringe) in a couple of different sizes. Those work, but they're sort of cumbersome to use to apply, as the tip is shrouded by the threaded portion, so aiming is not easy. I've thought about getting some needles to use, but I'd end up poking myself full of Hoppe's or something and no telling what that might do to my reloading/shooting/hunting habit!

Back