Rifle separator in safe - what did you use

FOTIS

Range Officer
Staff member
Oct 30, 2004
Just wondering if anyone found an easy to get (cheap) way to separate your rifles in a safe. Standing the guns upright. Long story but this safe is just a box type - not gun specific.

FOTIS":3fz2mtiz said:
Just wondering if anyone found an easy to get (cheap) way to separate your rifles in a safe. Standing the guns upright. Long story but this safe is just a box type - not gun specific.

Fotis, just pick up some high density foam, and some 3M double sided tape, and just cut out the notches as for what you need bro.

Lou (y)

What Muleman posted, I have those in both safes, adds capacity and keeps them separated better.

G'Day Fella's,

FOTIS, I use "Bore-Stores" which are apparently made of some Silicone treated synthetic Polar Fleece type material.
I use these for both handguns an longarms and I purchased them from Brownells for $? each.

Hope that helps

Doh!
Homer

Homer, I also use Bore Stores. They give me a lot of confidence. Also, each rifle has it's own gun sock.

I use rifle socks in both of my safes :wink:. I got to watch when I type this as I tell my wife that one safe is empty :shock:!

Blessings,
Dan

Back