Scary!!!!

Very disturbing. The US is vulnerable and government is ignoring its responsibility.

I thought there very exact thoughts Mike,,,And I don't see any good senario's ahead.

The enemy is among us. Joeseph Stalin told long ago of how it would happen in the USA.

owenv":d55xaph0 said:
The enemy is among us. Joeseph Stalin told long ago of how it would happen in the USA.
Yes, ansd I do believe it was Stalin that originally said we (USA), "will be destoyed from within".
Apathy is our own worst enemy!!!!!!!!

That is funny, I saw exactly the opposite! I stood there in 1991 and watched the German's tear the wall down brick by brick in the same spot that I stood on in 1962 behind a loaded 106 mm Recoiless rifle, pointed at a Russian Colonel's jeep (Check Point Charlie).

Believe me when I say that it was bilateral, there were as many E. German's hammering bricks down out of the wall as there were W. Germans. The Soviet imploded because of it own internal rot, failed policies and decay, we did not!

That's not the point Charlie. The falling of the Berlin Wall, the USSR, has little or nothing to do with what is going on, and in that video. In the long run, any and all Christian's and Jews will be under attack, beit Russian Orthadox or any other Christian.
Sound familar in todays media.

That is certainly true. We will all be under attack and apathy will be a large issue.

I was not trying to trivialize this.

"I was not trying to trivialize this."

I did not think you were in any way.
I just took what was said, well,,,,,, as maybe we not not quite on the same page.
But I had to shut the video off the first time when I heard the MB was inside Homeland Security.
Jusrt got more infuriated as I watched more.
Actually "scary" is a gross understatment!

Back