Service and My M48 TGR in 7mm-08

bullet

Handloader
Dec 26, 2007
YES, that is right I sent my M48 in nine days ago and it was shipped back yesterday. I did not mention anything to anyone so I could see how service was going to be and I am not disappointed. John changed my mag box out because we did not like how it was feeding the second round, so he put in a new one. I mentioned that I could detect a very slight movement in my trigger (that some of my friends could not feel, but I did) and John put a completely new trigger in my rifle.

Now, when you are as picky as I am about my rifles, and you don't have to pay for shipping either direction and they send you a box to ship in and then UPS comes to you door to pick up the box and rifle and then they ship it to your door when they are finished with it, going out of their way on pleasing you plus having an awesome turn-a-round time on the work (I told John that Feb, March, April and May are the best times for us to shoot down hear due to the heat and humidity and that I had a lot of load work to finish) you just can't beat this kind of service anywhere in the industry PERIOD!!!! WAY TO GO NOSLER!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Nosler is a first class company that understands customerservice!
Kudos to Nosler.

JD338

JD338":2yx9yu6r said:
Nosler is a first class company that understands customer service!
Kudos to Nosler.

JD338

That is what U can say!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad AZZ company!

rattrapworkoutavatar.gif

Well my rifle came in this evening. Now to remind everyone, I sent the rifle to Nosler because I thought it could have fed better and the trigger had in my opinion an ever so slight creep. I called Nosler, told them my concerns and they said we will send you a box to ship it to us and when you are ready we will send UPS to pick up the rifle. They notified me last Thursday that they had shipped my rifle back and of course as I said I got it this evening. Now all of that took a total of 15 days and Nosler is a long ways from South Mississippi where I live which is just 54 miles north of New Orleans La. I am impressed with the efficiency of of Nosler's handling of my issues.

Now that said, what is really impressive is not only did this whole event not cost me a penny, but they replaced my mag box with a new one and replaced my trigger with a new one. The first thing I did was un-box my rifle, put the bolt in and then loaded my mag and fed each round into the chamber and then of course ejected them and you talk about nice. Tried all five different loads I have for that rifle at this time and the feeding was just plain awesome indeed. The new trigger is absolutely fine, does not creep and I tried hard to tell if I could figure out when the trigger would release and I couldn't. Even after dry firing it for a while I was not able to guess when it would release.

Not only am I totally impressed with outstanding service but for the money, I truly have the best mountain rifle I could expect to have when considering the cost . I certainly have owned a lot of rifles and in my life time ten special made custom rifles and this is the best custom I have ever owned. It is light, balanced and so easy to carry and use in the field, and it is extremely accurate. This was my first season with this rifle and I filled a doe tag, and two buck tags.

Nosler is without a doubt a truly committed top notch company that actually cares about how well their product is made and also demonstrates it's concerns for those who purchase their products, by putting the customer first.

Back