Shooters Pro Shop has some bullets & ammo

Guy Miner

Master Loader
Apr 6, 2006
I found this interesting, not that I need any more .257" bullets:

Nosler 25 Caliber 115 Grain Partition SP W/ BLUNT OGIVE - 50ct
25 Partition 115 Grain Spitzer Bullet

These Partition bullets are Overruns of an OEM Partition bullet made by Nosler. Designed to provide a shorter COAL in cartridges such as the 257 Roberts, these have a shorter ogive curve and a slightly more rounded profile than the standard Nosler 25 Cal 115gr Partition.

Not a lot of things on sale at SPS, but more than I anticipated.

Guy

Guy Miner":1c31wwnc said:
I found this interesting, not that I need any more .257" bullets:

Nosler 25 Caliber 115 Grain Partition SP W/ BLUNT OGIVE - 50ct
25 Partition 115 Grain Spitzer Bullet

These Partition bullets are Overruns of an OEM Partition bullet made by Nosler. Designed to provide a shorter COAL in cartridges such as the 257 Roberts, these have a shorter ogive curve and a slightly more rounded profile than the standard Nosler 25 Cal 115gr Partition.

Not a lot of things on sale at SPS, but more than I anticipated.

Guy

I bought a couple bags of each the 115 and the 120's last month, they are sitting at the house waiting for me to get back across the border. Also grabbed some of the .22 64gr bonded. Today I got the email that bullets were in stock when I looked there was actually some 30 cal 180 Part's, wasn't expecting to see those, looked at a couple others and thought I better get those 180's and by that time they were gone. Debating on the 168gr ABLR but not what I was wanting for elk.

Back