Something Extra Special

HomerOz

Handloader
Sep 13, 2012
G'Day Fella's,

I recently imported a few of these for a customer/mate of mine.
Here are some images of one of them, in.270 Win.
DSCN1552.JPG
DSCN1543.JPG
DSCN1550.JPG
DSCN1579.JPG
DSCN1544.JPG

Enjoy
Homer

Surely some fancy work on that piece of art. Handsome stick, to be sure! Thanks for sharing.

That is something special! I love those single shots like that and the Ruger's. I've read some articles about the fellow who makes that rifle and the articles are glowing with praise for his work and the rifles he builds.

G'Day Fella's,

Yes Martin Hagn can produce some stunning Works of Art.....That Shoot!
Here are some more images of the .270..
DSCN1563.JPG
DSCN1567.JPG
DSCN1569.JPG

Regards
Homer

I do enjoy Hagn's work. I've spoken with him on a couple of occasions since he handles the RWS brass I require from time-to-time. He is a real gentleman, and his wife is a fine woman, as well. His workmanship is first-rate.

Dr Mike

My mum told me that you know this fellow or you knew his partner. They have now dissolved their partnership I believe.

Homer, those air not just beautiful but extremely well made, congratulations to your mate

Best Regards

Jamila

Jamila, your mother is correct. Yes, Martini and Hagn have dissolved their partnership. Ralf Martini continues to produce his rifles in Cranbrook, BC. In my first post on this thread, I was confused (not unusual for one of such an advanced age :shock: )--it is Ralf Martini and his wife with whom I have interacted in recent years. Martin Hagn does continue to live and work in Cranbrook, as does Ralf Martini. It is my understanding that they still co-operate to produce these beautiful firearms, though they no longer have an immediate partnership.

G'Day Folk's,

Pleased to hear you are enjoying the images.
Here are a few more of the .270.
DSCN1564.JPG
DSCN1571.JPG

and also, the smaller sized .17Rem and .223 Rem switch barrel.
DSCN1589.JPG
DSCN1587.JPG
DSCN1592.JPG
DSCN1593.JPG

Regards
Homer

Sorry about that HTDUCK, I know what you mean. Imagine what it was like, handling these rifles!
Mate, I should have provided a "Handkerchief Required" WARNING, at the beginning.

LOL!
Homer

Back