Springfield Armory 2020 22LR

wvbuckbuster

Handloader
Nov 5, 2015
Has anybody seen one of these and held in their hands? Saw couple of comments and a You Tube video. Like the looks of the walnut version and thought it might make a good squirrel getter. What's your thoughts. Dan.

Well, I've read a couple of reports and it seems to be ok but not life changing. Made well but the reports don't give enough detail on the grouping for my interest and not with varied brands of ammo. Early yet maybe a good in-depth article will be done on this rifle. Dan.

this article showed up on my news page .

the guys I shoot with all bought CZ 22's . I bought a Tikka T1X . I haven't got serious with mine yet , to be able to say how small it'll shoot at 50 yards . I do like the rifle . I did put a light trigger spring in it . I think it's around 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 pounds pull . mine did not come with the scope rail ,they say the Springfield does . I think the Tikka was around $600

I saw this, thanks. The CZs are hard to beat, have 3 of them. Been looking at a Tikka just never bought one. Hear good things about them. Dan.

gotta twist your arm just a little .

Back