Thank You All !

Guy Miner

Master Loader
Apr 6, 2006
Realized that I've been part of this forum for 18 years... 18 years of excellent conversation with fellow handloaders, shooters and hunters.

Thank you all for the great questions, comments, posts and more!

No, I'm not saying goodbye or anything - just grateful for what we have here, so a big Thank You to Nosler as well. :)

Regards, Guy

In one month I’ll have been here 20 years! I’m not able to be as active as some of you guys but I sure do appreciate this group. I’ve come to rely on the advice from all you.

I almost feel like I know several of you.

Guy, you are one of the mainstays here and you have posted a lot of excellent thoughts, information, and photos.

I have been on here 11 years and have found this forum to be a great resource. My reloading game has been significantly elevated from what I have learned here.
I have personally met several members including Rol_P, Dr.Mike, JD338, Truck Driver, and Slimfinn have found all to be great people. I have had help from other members (including Jimbires) who have gotten me started with things like annealing and neck turning. Also, Scotty helped me to decide on buying a 7mm WSM which I have greatly enjoyed. I have had business dealing and contacts with others. All interactions have been pleasant with good results.

Glad to have this forum’s advice. The whole atmosphere here is more that of extended family and friends sitting around at deer camp passing on their stories and experiences.

Guy Miner is and always has been a huge part of that for me. I’ve only been on here for thirteen years.

Last edited:
Thank you, Guy, plus each and everyone here. I enjoy this site because of its courteous, civilized atmosphere generated from the quality of members who share their wealth of knowledge and experience. It is my pleasure to be a small part of this forum. Dan.

Back