Thinking to retire my P-35 chronograph

TackDriver284

Handloader
Feb 13, 2016
Persuaded my wife to let me get a new toy, a new chronograph. She gave me the thumbs up. 😀 Should I get the Garmin Xero C1 or the Labradar? I was leaning on the Garmin. Anyone recommend a reliable dealer to get a Garmin? Any options you recommend to add with the Garmin, if any.

Garmin hands down. When it came out people couldn’t dump the Labradars fast enough.
I would treat this purchase like an optic purchase , buy from someone you trust.
Labor Day sales and coupon codes will be popping up next week , keep an eye out there will be a deal.
Dang it, I forgot about the Labor Day sales. :eek: It's on the way soon. It's what I get for not being patient.

Garmin Xero was awesome, setup was fast, responded on each shot with the .22 and I forgot to save the session, oh well. I just need to look for a case for it.

Found a case at Harbor Freight for $12.99, it comes with the pre cut foam. I wanted to see if there was a size a little bigger to adapt the Kestrel as well, but they were too large for my liking. It has 4 pre cut foam layers, I could possibly use the lower precut foam to adapt the Kestrel and put the 3rd layer of foam on top of that and the 4th layer with the Garmin.

Attachments

• case.JPG
    case.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 8
  • case1.JPG
    case1.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 8
Found a case at Harbor Freight for $12.99, it comes with the pre cut foam. I wanted to see if there was a size a little bigger to adapt the Kestrel as well, but they were too large for my liking. It has 4 pre cut foam layers, I could possibly use the lower precut foam to adapt the Kestrel and put the 3rd layer of foam on top of that and the 4th layer with the Garmin.
Same case I bought for my Garmin.

It looks neat. Does it come with the full foam so you can precut it to fit?

Yes - full foam on top & bottom. It is also available in a few colors. I've seen yellow, black and the orange which is pictured. It also comes with a lockable lid and two plastic keys.

Back