Thor's Hammer & The 150gr E-Tip

My dad and I tried the 180 gr E tips in his 300 Bee but we gave up on them to early becuase it was getting to close to Elk season were going to give them another try when the weather gets better they are kind of cool looking :grin: .

I will not be using the E-Tip in my 06 or 300Wby I will be going back to the Ballistic Tip, AccuBond in my 300Wby and the Sierra HPBT and Ballistic tip in my 06 except for heavy game and I will use the AccuBond and Partition in the 06.

Got it and I answered you. Stick with what works in your shooting irons.

I hate to hear you didn't like them, Mike. I know it's frustrating to work so hard with them and not get what you want in a consistent manner. I'm hoping to get back to the range soon enough and confirm for time #3 the E-Tip loads I've worked up. So far, so good. If you want me to play with them, send the bullets, brass, and rifles up this way. I'll supply the powder and primers (aren't I generous). I'm sure it won't take too long...

dubyam":24dh689y said:
I hate to hear you didn't like them, Mike. I know it's frustrating to work so hard with them and not get what you want in a consistent manner. I'm hoping to get back to the range soon enough and confirm for time #3 the E-Tip loads I've worked up. So far, so good. If you want me to play with them, send the bullets, brass, and rifles up this way. I'll supply the powder and primers (aren't I generous). I'm sure it won't take too long...

You truly are a kind man dubyam, your generosity overwhelms me and I am speechless. I prefer to keep my opinion and reasons for deciding not to use this bullet to myself. I think that would be best at this time. By the way, I hope things are going well with you.

Back