Those were the days!!!!

That's great. Cheap shooting, and especially nice when you maybe hadn't remembered you had it. Good deal and have fun! (y)

I got some bricks of CCI 200 large rifle primers with sticker prices on them of $12.99. I paid $12.50. Non corrosive boxer primers with an inherently long shelf life are a wonderful thing given the current circumstances.

Back in the early 80's, when a fast car and a GF were higher priorities than ammo, and wallet was pretty thin, was buying paks of 100 for 1.29, never thought about stocking up. But that 69 charger was cool!

Back in the early 80's, when a fast car and a GF were higher priorities than ammo, and wallet was pretty thin, was buying paks of 100 for 1.29, never thought about stocking up. But that 69 charger was cool!
Did it have a 440 with a six pack?

I was at an estate sale a couple months back and bought a bunch of old powder, mainly just for the cans for decoration as I have no idea how it was stored obviously.

Also picked up a brick of unknown vintage CCI250's, sticker price was $6.50.....

I remember paying $8.90 for a brick of CCI250 s when Slick Willie caused us a primer shortage and I was mad because of the price gouging then …. 🤔

Back