Two-step verification

RL338

Handloader
Mar 23, 2017
Took me forever to log in today. Is this something new? I’m not sure what this about.

That's alright, I learned that I'm a Beginner- Ballistician -just like you! Had a couple of posts that have been denied because I'm a beginner. Noticed that Scotty was a Beginner as well. Oh, well, we all have to start somewhere!:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I see a couple of posts that have the message:

" This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors."

Guess there are still some bugs in the system.:rolleyes:

Thought I was the only one having problems. Tried to like a post earlier and it said wasn't allowed. Then had to change password, got conformation number inserted it but wouldn't take. After several tries finally allowed to log on. Now on the classified section says I'm not allowed to comment. Hope this clears up as I haven't done anything wrong that I'm aware of. Dan.

Yeah I've had problems with replying to private messages and having to write a new conversation. Also have problems with having to refresh the page after logging in because the page appears over size.

If you're having issues with permissions etc, log out and log back in. That should reset the level you're at and remove any issues.

Not sure what happened now. I’m the only one to view my post until Mod. approval.

Back