Two Wyoming Bucks down!

Really nice Goats! Looks like fun for all. Antelope hunting in Wyoming is a great experience anytime! Looks like you guys did great and were successful. Thanks for the great pics.

Congratulations to both of you on your bucks, looks like you had a great time.

SJB358":3ozzw5mj said:
WOW! Congrats to both Steven and JD!!! Awesome hunt you two! What a day. That looks like too much fun you two! What do you do for the rest of the time!

2012-09-29005809.jpg

Nice job Boys gettin er done. Antelope just tremble at the mere mention of your names! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Don

FOTIS":jcmezx8b said:
SJB358":jcmezx8b said:
WOW! Congrats to both Steven and JD!!! Awesome hunt you two! What a day. That looks like too much fun you two! What do you do for the rest of the time!

2012-09-29005809.jpg

Man, that looks like a great time..

SJB358":2ug790u7 said:
FOTIS":2ug790u7 said:
SJB358":2ug790u7 said:

2012-09-29005809.jpg

Man, that looks like a great time..

That looks like trouble with a couple crazy Greek guys!! :lol:

Joel, with you and I along with the others, I am pretty sure they would have to take the matches away from us and put us in football helmets for safety!

There's nothing like a sucessful hunt and Wyoming antelope is a real treat to eat. Congrats to all of you on a great hunt and some nice bucks.

Congrats to Stephan and JD! Uh....good luck with the rest of the project... :) whatever that turned out to be.... :) CL

Well Jim just flew out. I am sad! :cry:

We had an awesome time last night. From a small dinner it turned out o be a Greek fest! Irene cooked for 20 people!
Lamb, chicken, pasta Greek cheese pie with feta and a plethora of other foods.
Jim took pictures of the fest!

Man, don't post those pictures! Keyboards will be ruined all over North America as fellows drool on them.

FOTIS":3u162tmz said:
Well Jim just flew out. I am sad! :cry:

We had an awesome time last night. From a small dinner it turned out o be a Greek fest! Irene cooked for 20 people!
Lamb, chicken, pasta Greek cheese pie with feta and a plethora of other foods.
Jim took pictures of the fest!

Greek hospitality at it's finest. Experienced it firsthand as I spent 9 years of my life as a young man working among Greeks.

Missed those food Guys.

Scan9.jpg

Sounds like a great hunt! Nice antelope as well. Right now, I am sitting in a hotel in Gillette eagerly waiting to find some antelope in the am! We have two buck antelope, four anelope doe, and one deer doe tag to fill :twisted:. Hunts like these never last long enough.

Back