Voere Titan II

FOTIS

Range Officer
Staff member
Oct 30, 2004
Shot my Voere in 7mm rem mag yesterday at the range.
66 gr RL22 and 162 Hornadt SPBT at 3075 fps and .65" almost perfect equilateral triangle. First day out with it and done.
BTW the set trigger? That is the cat's meow!!

Attachments

• voere.jpg
    voere.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 928
  • VoereTitanII008.jpg
    VoereTitanII008.jpg
    306.3 KB · Views: 928
A lovely rifle and performs exceptionally well. A great rifle, Fotis. Congratulations on recognising the quality and acting to secure the rifle.

At less than 1/2 the price? You bet i secured it! You gotta look!

Nice, both the target, the shooting and the rifle.
Good old R22 is the cat's meow in the 7 Mag and 160s or so. All you guys got me going on that. :grin:

Nicely done Fotis.
That is the way to do load development! Saves money on component cost. :)

JD338

Looks great from here. I don't often do that well let alone on the first load.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first load worried me to be honest.
It was with the 150 ALRB with 67.5 gr RL22. It went 3165 fps but 2.5" group. She no likey ALRBs

A good friend Mick McMillan had 12 Voere rifles & he loved them. Unfortunately when he passed a few years ago a so called family friend bought them from his wife for about 1/3 of the actual value and then sold them off :twisted:..
Mick was a lefty and actually shot nothing but these right handed rifles because of the quality & accuracy.
His 2 favourite were the 300 H&H and his 7mm mag.
Mick loved the different rifles as he owned a 270win in Hasquvarna in a lever action.
Fotis those are a fine rifle and I can already see that you have it shooting well.
Thank you for the post as it brought some real good memories of my old coffee friend.

Blessings,
Dan

I have a same rifle. I will put some pictures from it.
I changed the trigger to a direct trigger, and it improved my shooting. Although it was awesome, but too sensitive for me.
I have a Docter(noblex) Classic 3-12x56 scope on it with EAW mount.

Back