Vortex Optics

Nosler4

Handloader
Apr 13, 2006
Just a heads up, the guys in the Pro Shop got a few of the new Vortex scopes and a few sets of bino's. If anybody has any questions about them feel free to post them.

I'm still waiting on those Nosler hats to come back into stock as well, Sean! :lol:

Just having a little fun with you on a Friday afternoon.

We do need some new hats! Any suggestions on designs? Low Profile vs. Structured? Colors? Velcro vs. Metal slider doo-hickey??

I can pass along any and all suggestions.

:grin:

Have a good weekend everyone!!

Nosler 4
The kind with elk antlers would be nice. :lol:
In liu of that I really like the AccuBond hats but maybe not in brown. The sage patterns would work great for us in the West.
Greg

I like/prefer low profile, with velcro, in mud brown, moss green, and camo (maybe Max-1 or King's Desert Shadow).

I like the current "Nosler - Bullets for Sportsmen" logo on the hats. I still really like the low profile black/tan suede cap but I can't seem to find one in stock anywhere on the internet.

Another vote for the low profile, velcro adj and earth tones. Moss and sage would definalty be sweet. I like khaki, but got like 5-6 in that color...

I'd like one with the old logo, like the white window sticky.

While your asking, how about a nice "manly" hoodie in earth tones, that has just Nosler logo I am refering to and says "Field Tester" below it.. Now I can dig that.. Heck I've been field testing them for almost 30 yrs..

Rod

nodak7mm":c9r435d2 said:
..................While your asking, how about a nice "manly" hoodie in earth tones, that has just Nosler logo I am refering to and says "Field Tester" below it.. Now I can dig that.. Heck I've been field testing them for almost 30 yrs..

Rod

Or Moderator on it so we can impress the ladies........ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

+1 on the hats!! Bullets for sportsman, CT's were cool too. Camo, Open country, tan, black. My .o2 CL

Low profile, velcro, without the structure behind the front of the cap. Red or black would be my choices for color. Bob Nosler personally gave me one of the black caps, with the brown leather bills, when I worked for the RMEF some years back. I've used it every year since, and it's getting a bit tattered...hell of a lucky hat though!
DSCN1478.jpg

I happen to like the Nosler custom hats in grey with a red logo.
I also like their rifles. Particulary the ones in 280AI.
Don"t take this personally TBASTIAN, but the Beavers suck Duck soup.

3.jpg

I guess that would depend on what sport you were talking about...Football - we've won two of the last three Civil Wars...Baseball - the Ducks aren't even on the map...Nothing personal, just the facts! :wink:

I would go for a hat in blaze orange or camo orange or a not so bright camo or regular orange. When I hunt Wy I have to wear one thing orange and I prefer it to be the hat and in a washed out orange camo.

Also how about a tee shirt(short and long sleeves) in different colors and a gray or tan camo with Nosler Bullet Tester and a picture of the different bullets or the PAR with "the Original Priemem(sp)" under it.

One more request. A 600 or 650gr .510" BT or AB bullet for us 50bmg fans with some reloading data.

I would love to get a new hat. The only one I have or was ever able to get is dark navy blue with a green Nosler crest on the front. It also has the open mesh on the back & a plastic adjustment piece that is rotting away & will soon finish the hat for wearing. I couldn't begin to tell you how old the thing is but I still like wearing it because I totally believe in the product. I'll look forward to seeing the new one & hopefully it will be available to us up here. :grin:

Back