Weatherby 70th Anniversary rifle.

Quite handsome. I concur that the choice of chambering is precisely what it should have been.

MSRP is a bit... salty. :shock:
I think I'd rather order a full on Weatherby Custom for the same price or less.

Yeah, pricey; but that is what it costs to pick up a collectible. I'm more into shooting than collecting, so there would be no likelihood that I'd ever buy such a thing. Still, it is right purdy.

Fotis is waiting for the Weatherby Mark V, Greek commemorative edition... :mrgreen:

Guy Miner":od392x4z said:
Fotis is waiting for the Weatherby Mark V, Greek commemorative edition... :mrgreen:

I´m sure Fotis find the Weatherby better than ouzo :mrgreen:

Here she is

Attachments

• SV103477.JPG
    SV103477.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,291
Fotis, you really don't need anything else for elk & smaller... That Fibermark is all business! (y)

That is the problem Guy! :mrgreen: Too many bees and when the time comes I do not know what to choose.

240 257 270 30-378 340 378 416 460.........so far :lol:

DrMike":2uj4gd8x said:
Yeah, pricey; but that is what it costs to pick up a collectible. I'm more into shooting than collecting, so there would be no likelihood that I'd ever buy such a thing. Still, it is right purdy.
How collectible?

I'd be somewhat more interested at 75, a LOT more interested at 100th Anniversary.
Even then...

The Weatherby collectibles of the past remind me a fair amount of the dozens of Winchester Model 94 collectibles. The long term appreciation just isn't there. As with cars, very few that are called collectible on Day 1 are collectible still on Day 2 other than some Ferraris. The recent Ford GT is the only example I can think of that held its value and increased from Day 1 onward.

Special Edition? Yes. Collectible? I'll let the 70 new owners decide.

FOTIS":392pidju said:
That is the problem Guy! :mrgreen: Too many bees and when the time comes I do not know what to choose.

240 257 270 30-378 340 378 416 460.........so far :lol:

Holy maccaroni :shock: ...you have a "beehive" :mrgreen:

It should have been in 6.5 Weatherby. I'd bee all over that! "Anniversary model launches new caliber ..."

rodell":128tuhfi said:
It should have been in 6.5 Weatherby. I'd bee all over that! "Anniversary model launches new caliber ..."
That's a thought.
6.5 Weatherby, things that make you go, Hhmmmmmmm.[emoji4]

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Back