Website will not allow pictures

GeorgeS":1qyacglr said:
So, the problem was on your end, not the website.

George

Maybe rightfully so if I use a file that is too big. But why would anything with a forward slash in the file name matter whether or not to accept the file and download the picture in the first place? I can on other websites....... so wouldn't that be the website own issue and not the end user?

I've tried, since I posted my few pictures, to load a couple more pictures and I keep getting the message that the file is too big. It's the same bloody size as the pics I posted!
What do I need to do to post these pics? I'm doing this from my "smart", more like wisenheimer, phone.

Vince,

Most phones take photos that are megabytes in size. You'll have to resize them to a much smaller size to be able to attach them.

If you have an account to a photo hosting site, upload them to that site then hotlink to them here.

George

No idea. You'll have to look through the manual for your phone. If there is nothing onboard, look for an app in the various app stores.

George

OK, thank you.
I posted a couple of pictures from my phone with no issues and now all of a sudden I'm getting "file size too big" thing. :(

Your photo resolution might have changed somehow. Check settings. It will tell you how large your photos will be (e.g., 2048x1920).

George

Back