When will 7x57 ammunition be available?

SWJ

Beginner
Jun 24, 2005
I see the list of ammunition in the the Custom line has grown considerably in the past year. However there are none for the 7x57! There can't be more 338-06 or 6.5x268 owners out there than 7x57 owners. Please load for 7mm Mauser. I would love to see some loads for the 150 and 160 gr. Nosler products.

Thanks,

Scott

Hate to sound like a jerk, but do what I do reload. I to have a 7 mauser and finding good ammo is hard to do, but I'm also a hand loader too. I will be working up a load with 140 AccuBond.

I have not seen any work up for the 7x57 currently. If there is enough demand, then I am sure it will happen.
P.S. Sorry for the late reply.

Nosler3: Thanks for the reply. I would imagine if you reload it, shooters will buy it. I'll say it again, I think 140, 150 and 160 gr loads to modern pressures would do very well.

Black-tailed Bandit: Unfortunately, I am not really set up for reloading and don't have anyone near by that I could use their set up. I am contemplating the purchase of a Lee Hand press and giving low volume reloading a try. I will let you know how it works out. Currently, when I want a load other than a factory load, I use Superior Ammunition. Great ammo but a bit expensive.

Scott

Back