Where are YOU from?

Norway, Europe.
From the south , but for the time living up north in Tromsø.
70`N, that`s farther to the north than most of Alaska !

In the Rogue Valley in Southern Oregon, just outside of Medford. Used to be Gods Country, now it's turning into Northern California.

Ouch, Rogue6! Sounds like southern Idaho, is rapidly turning into southern california! :cry: :cry:
Still some good elk and mule deer hunting around here(also lots of rock chucks!!-give me something to shoot with the 378 wby :twisted: :twisted:

South Texas,,, border by the sea.
South Padre Island is just 30 minutes away; lots of fishing and mermaids. :twisted:

I'm from 200 miles east of Pittsburgh. Still Steeler country. living in the Appalachian Mts. shooting deer, groundhogs and turkey. Headed to colorado next week to chase the elk to Powerstroke. :arrow:

I am from Arviat, Nunavut. Formerly called Eskimo Point. Located in northern Canada, just north of the Manitoba-Nunavut border along the west coast of Hudson Bay. Furthest north yet.

Southern Maine...also becoming known as Northern Massachusetts...time to move further north or west.

I'm just moving Lodi Ca from Newberg OR. I'll finish the deer/bear/elk season out since i have my tags already before I call CA home :roll:

Transvaal, I was in Pretoria in 2001, loved it . You wouldn't buy chance know Deon Gusseon or Andre van Rooyen? I hunted with Deon and Andre did my taxidermy. If I could afford it I would hunt with Deon every year. Oh yeah ,I live in Gilroy Ca, silicon valley.

Home is Darby MT west fork, Gods' summer palace. I do think Northern Alabama is the best kept secret, but middle of WI is where I am now.

Born in a small town near Santa Claus, Indiana. (45 miles east of Evansville)
Now work in Terre Haute, Indiana. ( 70 miles west of Indy)

Back