Yemen and British Cargo Ship

Alaska

Handloader
Aug 20, 2006
British cargo ship operated by Japanese Merchants seized in Red Sea today by Yemen Military.
No response from British Military yet.

Last edited:
Update Now Venezuela and Guyana preparing for war ……US sends military team advisors to Guyana diplomats later this week.

If you do a google search for “Yemen news” there is some good news feed (I prefer Twinkie’s) on this topic

Winds of War
Canada issues travel warning to Venezuela and Guyana. US Media crickets!

That's because the resident and administration have been preoccupied with scandals, pending impeachment and how they can win in 2024.
They don't care about what's happening on the world stage.

JD338
Biden can’t remember what happens around the world from one day to the next. But I bet Biden‘s son could smooth things out in South America quick fast and in a hurry. He does a lot of pharma business with them.

Today attacks by Yemen on ships !
A very timid response from Biden Administration.
Now a respiratory airborne virus first detected in China and now US sweeping across America and not a word from NIH or CDC or administration and its orgin in China.
Don’t worry they will send VP Harris to the rescue for a word salad that will take drug addict to understand.

The winds of war are swirling.

I’m in hopes we can get the Buffoon In Chief out of office in the 2024 election but I’m not optimistic. What will happen will happen. When my life on earth is over I’ll go home. As much as I love politics, talking about it, I’m not going to worry about something I can’t control.

The United States as we know it is fast disappearing and I don’t think we will ever get it back. We can slow our decline but we won’t stop it altogether.

Vince

Saudi ask restraining US from attacking Yemen.
So that’s the reason no meaningful response from US Military !

Back