ZEISS.....Heads Up

35R

Beginner
Jan 13, 2012
I learned today that Zeiss is lifting their MAP pricing to all their retailers. BOLO for discounted pricing across the Conquest line.

The reason being is that they are coming out with a new redesign Conquest line to be release at the upcoming 2013 S.H.O.T show in vegas.

I don't know any specifics but can't wait to see what they'll bring..... :lol:

35R

Well, that would explain the Cabelas price on the 3-9x40...

What's BOLO? Be On the Look Out?

Probably going to up it to 5x magnification or something. I'd like to see more than 40moa of adjustment in the dials. 60+ would be nice to be able to get to 1000+yds without a canted base.

When the German's puts something on sale, it is because it is no longer their signature product. I was wondering why they let Cabela's sell off all of their excess and (soon to be) obsolete inventory. Now we all know, but they only clearance sold the cheapest and highest inventory SKU in the line?

Speaking of which: there is a Swarovski (Demo B) 3.5-10x42 American (same as Z3) scope at SWFA Sample List on sale for $549. If I had the means and it was not so close to Christmas, I would buy that scope, even though I do not need it. It is a heck of a buy!!!!

Oldtrader3":3ecbeeds said:
Speaking of which: there is a Swarovski (Demo B) 3.5-10x42 American (same as Z3) scope at SWFA Sample List on sale for $549. If I had the means and it was not so close to Christmas, I would buy that scope, even though I do not need it. It is a heck of a buy!!!!

+1 on the good buy!

Back