97%, on the Retired Officer's Course

Guy Miner

Master Loader
Apr 6, 2006
Well heck, I've shot 100% before, but today had to settle for 97%. Still, it was an awful lot of fun to be at the range with my cop buddies. Love it when I can spend time with them, particularly if we're shooting!

Used my .45 1911 Kimber of course. Great day!

Regards, Guy

Not bad; not bad, at all! Congratulations. No doubt a good day for you.

Guy you can't expect to shoot 100% all the time and 97% is still very good. Sounds like you had fun.

Well Guy..... we're not getting any younger! Which means our eyes just ain't what they used to be! Great shooting none the less buddy, 97% is still an A+ student!

Nicely done Guy. But I am a little jealous, not at your score or the fact you're retired. What gives with the short sleeves?? Send some sun back to the West side. It's been dreary and rainy here with not much nice weather in sight.

Lefty - "Suns out, Guns out" :mrgreen:

Now if I could just get rid of that danged belly... LOL!

Outstanding guy, you truly cannot do much better than that. I will bet the majority there did not do as well. Again great shooting.

Thankfully I saw Guys post, reminded me I needed to qualify. took advantage of being in the Seattle area to drop by my old PD and qualify. It wasn't perfect, pulled one out to the 7 ring at the fifteen yard line. Also dropped a mag on the reload. But we're good for another year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back