Ticked off...

Yeah, I'd say that ol' pachyderm was definitely irritated. I'm thinking those people running didn't go far enough or fast enough.

elkhunternm":1efnaobg said:
What's amazing to me,is how the bull just tosses that car around like it's a toy.

Most of those will buff right out :shock:

like the hunter in Canada yelling "hey bear", they should have just yelled "hey elephant"

lefty315. Can you imagine calling Allstate and saying I want to file a claim, an elephant damaged my car Ha

Best Regards

Jamila

Africa Huntress":chokwmw5 said:
like the hunter in Canada yelling "hey bear", they should have just yelled "hey elephant"

lefty315. Can you imagine calling Allstate and saying I want to file a claim, an elephant damaged my car Ha

Best Regards

Jamila

Jamila,

I shout "Hey, Bear" because we haven't been formally introduced! :? Makes perfect sense to me. Don't know whether I'm addressing Bill Bruin or Beverly Bruin. So, yes, I'd like shout "Hey, Elephant." :mrgreen:

DrMike":62l4o9bv said:
Africa Huntress":62l4o9bv said:

Best Regards

Jamila

Jamila,

I shout "Hey, Bear" because we haven't been formally introduced! :? Makes perfect sense to me. Don't know whether I'm addressing Bill Bruin or Beverly Bruin. So, yes, I'd like shout "Hey, Elephant." :mrgreen:

LOL excellent response and reasoning Dr Mike. I was actually wondering why the people that were standing across the street were still there. I would be gone!!!!

Yeah, and I can't imagine why there are still people standing behind that car as the pachyderm shoves it toward them. They look as if they were watching a goal being scored at a hockey game.

Back